Thursday, April 12, 2007

And today's scores...The Man: One Zillion...Ninjas: Zero

Well, it would seem that all the gumption in the world is no match for the power of the dollar.
Sucks for us.
Our attorney received a letter from the attorney of the guys who bought our house at auction, giving us until April 19 to get the hell out.
The trustee's office, who we called this morning, will not speak with us, as we need to go through the "proper channels," meaning our attorney.
We are signing a release to allow us to speak with them.
I still might contact the news, but at this point Zak wants me to wait until after our Chapter 7 is finalized. Like they could really hurt us any more than they already have.
I'm at a loss here. Defeated, depressed, pissed off...pretty much pick one. Or twelve. My poor kiddos...
I guess I'd better start packing...we do have a place to go, God bless family. But I've got to worry now about our pets, too. AGGGGH.
ANYWAY,
Thanks to everyone for your continued good thoughts and wishes and support. It means so much more than you could ever know.
I'll post again when I can, or if anything changes.
Can anyone help me out in getting a crap load of boxes? Thanks.
Peace.

No comments: